Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to Show Author Information in New Pages

Old Jan 26, 2012, 06:22 AM
Ahmad

6 posts · Jan 2012
I am using atahualpa v3.7.3 on my blog http://knowledge-news.com/. I want to show the author information and his avatar along with links to his social network profile page when someone clicks the author name. But, I can't figure out how to do it.

Please help me and Thanks in advance
Old Jan 26, 2012, 09:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is nothing in the theme that will do this, I suggest you do a google search and see if you can find a plugin that would help.
Old Jan 26, 2012, 10:28 AM
Ahmad

6 posts · Jan 2012
Ok Thanks a lot... Looks like I will have to stick with the current one as I haven't found the plugin to do that work.

Anyway Thanks again
Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
willclark218

4 posts · Jul 2012
that's really kind of a bummer.. been banging my head against the wall with this one... none of the author box plug ins work.. no author.php file is why.. at least for the social author bio plug in.. I've tried half a dozen.. will creating an author.php solve it?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 12:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
give it a try - make a copy of index.php as a base