Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I suppress the page name at the top of the page?

Old Nov 15, 2013, 08:14 AM
JamesEDams

2 posts · Nov 2013
There must be an easy solution to this, but I'm getting the page name (title) at the top of every page and I can't find where to suppress it. Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 15, 2013, 10:12 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can turn on "Use Post Page Option" in the theme settings and then there will be a checkbox on each post or page where you can turn it off. If you want it off on all post and pages you could just target the proper selector and set it to display:none
Old Nov 17, 2013, 08:35 PM
JamesEDams

2 posts · Nov 2013
I donated already (perhaps not under this ID….). Very appreciative for the Atahualpa theme so I contributed as soon as I could.

Thanks for the suggestion about the page title.

Atahualpa Theme Options > Add HTML/CSS Inserts > very bottom of the page
Changed h1 { font size: 34px; line-height…… }
to h1 { display:none }

James
Old Nov 18, 2013, 05:30 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I suppose that will work if you don't use the h1 tag anywhere else and that might also affect your site name if you aren't using an image.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 09:29 PM
PortLudlowCathy

1 posts · Nov 2013
I am having trouble finding the place in my atahuala theme options to set this:

You can turn on "Use Post Page Option" in the theme settings and then there will be a checkbox on each post or page where you can turn it off. If you want it off on all post and pages you could just target the proper selector and set it to display:none
Old Dec 5, 2013, 04:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the 'Use Post/Page Option' option is in ato->configure SEO
Old Jan 26, 2014, 04:47 AM
kensington15

8 posts · Oct 2012
Just read this post whilst browsing the forum for many solutions to my challenges with this theme, thanks for the heads up, I had set the font colour to white to hide it from actual view but of course the space taken up by the page name remains, now it does not.....one down about sevent o go now..cheers to those who know and share.