Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] I downloaded the update... and now I want the old version back!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 28, 2010, 01:30 PM
SBMiller

3 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] I downloaded the update... and now I want the old version back!

Hi. I have a small church-related website, set up by a friend, on which I've been using Atahualpa happily for the last nine months.

Today I decided to click on the "Update" note, and - while I see some attractive changes - I'm not very happy with others.

In the first place, although I write most of the posts and I do all of the work of posting, I'm not the only author. I need to get rid of the "By Bryan" line that now magically appears at the top of every post, and as quickly as possible. We each sign our contributions at the bottom, and that seems to work very well.

I liked the old look better, too. I don't see a way to incorporate a logo anymore.

Can someone help me? I either need to get the old version back or find a way to fix the things that need fixing. I am not a techie (I'm just a reasonably intelligent liberal arts major), and I am not conversant with the lingo, so I beg your indulgence and your charity.

Thank you!

Sarah Bryan Miller