Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Background and Banner Image missing when printing

Old Jun 21, 2011, 05:33 PM
roostar

1 posts · Jun 2011
Hello,

In have spent the entire day searching this forum looking for a solution as to why when I select File - Print from Chrome, Safari, or IE the header background and banner image is missing. I feel like I have tried everything from the CODEX print.css, to editing the css.php and still I can't get these elements to print preview as the website shows. I am also missing my bullet images. The print preview in Firefox 4.0.1 looks exactly as it should. It seems to be images configured from the theme options window.

This post initially solved my problems for getting the sidebar to appear and other layout issues.
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1474

Any direction would be hugely and foreverly appreciated.

Thanks,