Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Where am I able to add margin height above the page layout?

Old Nov 18, 2009, 03:44 PM
wordsnak

14 posts · Nov 2009
Sample: body marginheight="20" topmargin="20"

If I replace the current body tag with this through the Atahualpa control panel, no padding.

Also, where do I go to change the body background color or image tags for the background outside of the page?

TIA
Old Nov 19, 2009, 09:26 AM
wordsnak

14 posts · Nov 2009
Ahh, found it in another link.

Also changed the background color there. The only confusing thing was that my center column was using the body background color (as it was transparent).
Added
background: #ffffff;
below the default padding