Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Using Croatian letters on an English site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2013, 03:22 PM
MtnBiker

8 posts · Mar 2009
California
Using Croatian letters on an English site

I have an English site in the US, but want to use some Croatian names, but some accented letters turn into question marks (?). An example is the ć (accent aigu in French). The Š shows up fine.

How do I get the accented c to show up in my site? Or is the problem only with unpublished sites?

Thanks

PS. I'm of Croatian heritage and recently visited so want to write about Croatia.