Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

Multisite: cant export ata settings bec of website in a subfolder

Old Dec 30, 2014, 03:53 AM
arvirik

1 posts · Dec 2014
France
Multisite: cant export ata settings bec of website in a subfolder

Hello,

I have just moved the website I manage to multisite network. I first had some problems of broken links because our main website is not in the www but in a WP subfolder (http://francelyme.fr/WordPress3/). I solved this problem and the admin panel works now.
But I would like to export Ata settings from the main site to import it in the new ones but the link to export http://francelyme.fr/?bfa_ata_file=settings-download doesn't work any more...
Do you have ideas to be able to export settings file...?

Thanks a lot for your answer!
Old Dec 30, 2014, 04:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's working for me. Are you doing the export from the admin panel? ie dashboard->Appearances->themes->Atahualpa->Export/Import

it will not work unless you are logged in.

It's working fine for me - do you see an error?
in the wp-config.php file turn on WP_DEBUG - if you don't have it in the file, just add the line
HTML Code:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
just before the line
HTML Code:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
later you can turn it off by changing it to
HTML Code:
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 30, 2014 at 04:22 AM.