Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo Issue in IE7

Old Jun 29, 2011, 11:38 AM
allyevans

35 posts · Aug 2010
I loaded my own logo image and it works fine in all browsers except IE (I have only tested in IE 7 but guess that IE 6 is the same). It is only showing the top half. any suggestions on how I fix it? I am using the latest versions of both Atahualpa and WP.

URL: alexiscoram.com
Old Jun 29, 2011, 02:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
Do you have all BUGFIX's for your version applied? (they can be found in the 'New Version & Updates' forum and sub forum)
--if not, apply them before we go any further and re-test

try setting ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->IE Document Type to 'EmulateIE7'
Old Jun 30, 2011, 09:17 AM
allyevans

35 posts · Aug 2010
Hi Juggledad - I found that my menu bar was overlapping the logo, so I changed the width to fix the issue. I was trying to make the menu background transparent because it is probably a better solution, but I couldn't figure it out.

I am using Atahualpa 3.6.7 and WP 3.1.4...and yes, I have applied all of the bug fixes. I also have an issue with the display of images via Nextgen in IE - I wrote another thread for that issue.

THANKS!