Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Can you replace the article number with its title?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 17, 2009, 02:38 PM
bonoix

5 posts · Jun 2009
Can you replace the article number with its title?

The URLs of pages are numbers,but is there a way to have them named by title instead of just numbered? I've heard that SEO is more likely to find you if you have the title. Any help is appreciated.