Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Favicon not showing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 17, 2015, 04:08 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
Favicon not showing

I just posted a thread about this, but it seems to have disappeared, so here it goes again.

http://ingridsblogg.no
Atahualpa 3.7.15
WP 4.1

After a WP update a few months ago the favicon disappeared. It showed sometimes, but now its completely gone. I saw in the code for the index page that the path for the favicon was to a non-existing folder. I created this folder, including a copy of the favicon, and the path now works. But the favicon still does not show where it should.

I know I should upgrade the atahualpa theme, but every time I do so I have to re-create the header area and the ad-area in the center of the blog. I therefore try do restrict the number of times I have to do this. I am aware that this could be the reason why the favicon is not showing, but now as the path to the favicon should work again, I would expect it to work (link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://www.ingridsblogg.no/wp-content/ata-images/fff-heart.ico"). I am also aware that it could take a while before everything is updated, but I did this yesterday, and it is still not showing.

Any suggestions?