Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image does not show after upgrading to Version 3.4.5.1

Old Feb 9, 2010, 10:49 AM
pbravin

20 posts · Feb 2009
Logo does not show after upgrading to Atahualpa 3.4.5.1. I tried reloading it and putting image in with different name and it still does not show.

Last edited by pbravin; Feb 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 02:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the name of the Atahualpa folder in the themes folder?
what is your URL?
if you change ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Style & edit HEADER AREA back to the default, does an image show?
Have you doubled checked that your logo image in that same folder?
Old Feb 9, 2010, 02:53 PM
pbravin

20 posts · Feb 2009
-theme folder shows as "atahualpa345"
-url is "www.drzvrs.com"
-do not want to go to default as i will lose custom formatting unless its necessary
-if i change to default logo (green leaves) it shows up fine

hope this helps
Old Feb 9, 2010, 03:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you talking about the 'The S' where the 'z' is big and blue and has an orange circls at it's tail?
because if that is what you are talking about, I see it fine.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 03:49 PM
pbravin

20 posts · Feb 2009
i didnt do anything and like u said its back there now...

what do you think that could be the problem?

thanks for your help anyway