Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu Bar - Pressed background color

Old Dec 19, 2008, 12:40 AM
bseppa

55 posts · Dec 2008
Seems like you could use an input on this page similar to "Background color: Hover" called "Background color: Pressed" .... the links in the bar are red when pressed by default and I see no way to change it other than going into the stylesheet and changing this:

ul.rMenu li.sfhover a:active,
ul.rMenu li:hover a:active
{
color: #fff;
background-color: #c00;
}

Last edited by bseppa; Dec 19, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old Dec 19, 2008, 12:44 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You're right, noted. Also a "current" style is missing for the menu tabs. Will include both in 3.2 which will come soon as I want to fix that "Suhosin" max 200 variables issue, too