Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Styling "Comments are closed"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 13, 2011, 04:19 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Styling "Comments are closed"

Hi all, I did a search but only found how to remove "Comments are closed". I would like to retain the words but be able to style them to match the rest of the text in that line (that lists categories the post is included in).
Currently on a page that lists all posts in a category, "Comments are closed" is bold on each post extract, I'd like to remove that attribute.

Example category page

On the page of the post alone, the "Comments are closed" (at the bottom of post) is not bold, and not uppercase.

Atahualpa 3.4.9,
thanks in advance