Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Maximum Number of Pages in Menu?

Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:03 AM
NightOwl

16 posts · Jun 2011
Maximum Number of Pages in Menu?

I have a real estate website I'm working on (http://teamwoodall.com) that was being set up with a lower menu bar used for many pages of saved searches. In the Appearance - Menu location it appears I've reached a maximum number of pages at around 90. Is this a Atahualpa limit or Wordpress? Is there a way to increase this limit?
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What kind of error (?) are you seeing?
Does it happen when you are building the menu?
Try swapping to twenty twelve and see if the same issue shows
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
NightOwl

16 posts · Jun 2011
It hasn't given me any error yet, but if I try to add let's say two additional pages, it replaces the last two previously on the menu. I haven't tried swapping themes yet, but after digging a little more online it looks like it could be a hosting issue. See this link and I've seen other similar ones: http://wpquestions.com/question/show/id/4290

I'm on the phone now with the hosting company to see if this is a possiblity, but I'm really pretty inept with hosting issues. I may try swapping themes to check that out too though.