Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Parse error: syntax error!!!

Old Apr 22, 2009, 03:51 PM
liabelle

25 posts · Apr 2009
Hi Flynn,

I was just trying to change something on the footer-area by cutting this:
&middot; <a href="http://www.themeframe.com/" title="'.$link_anchors3[$link_anch3].' WordPress Themes">'.$link_anchors3[$link_anch3].' '.$link_anchors[$link_anch].'</a>'

But suddenly, I got these error code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home4/liabell1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/atahualpa332/functions.php on line 813

The probleem is that I cannot get into my own wp-admin so, I cannot make put those code back to the footer-area or to do something for that matter.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP, what can I do?

Thanx, Lia

Last edited by liabelle; Apr 22, 2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot email notification
Old Apr 22, 2009, 07:46 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Go to yoursite.com/wp-admin/
Old Apr 22, 2009, 11:48 PM
liabelle

25 posts · Apr 2009
Yes, I did try to go and log in to my site.com/wp-admin but I couldn't get access into it. So, I deleted the theme and reloaded/installed it again through the server and now it works just fine. Happy ending:-)

Thank you anyway for your input.

cheers, Lia