Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove Page Menu Bar Border

Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:02 AM
jasontbedell

75 posts · Dec 2010
Hello,

I hope this will be my last time bothering everyone this weekend. I just had two small issues on http://jasontbedell.com. First, when I use %pages, there is no border. When I change it to %page-center, there is a gray dotted border. I tried changing the "Border around all menu items" setting to blank, and to dashed 1px #4E9258, but the border remains. Is it possible to remove it?
Second, the posts/center column is starting all the way to the left of the page. I need to make it start 50 or so pixels further right. I am sure this is a simple setting I am missing. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you for all your help
Jason Bedell.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:09 AM
jasontbedell

75 posts · Dec 2010
I figured out the second question, but could still use help with the border around the pages menu bar if anyone is able. Thank you.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:26 AM
jasontbedell

75 posts · Dec 2010
Alright, I set it back to %pages instead of %page-center. That removed the border. Is it possible to move the page menu bar to the right about 50px though? That way, it would be aligned with the center column content.
Thank you.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:56 AM
jasontbedell

75 posts · Dec 2010
Solved. In case it helps anyone else, I added this in my css inserts:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
background: transparent;
border: none;
padding-left: 100px;
}