Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Global Changes for network

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 22, 2010, 03:29 PM
Dona

43 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Global Changes for network

Hi
The original thread for this was closed, so I opened a new one.
I want to make a "template" for the ATO theme, and have all the settings apply to all my sites in a MU WP 3.0 system.
It was suggested that I create a template theme and export and them import to the MU site. I did this a few different ways:
1. FTP
2. Install new theme (after saving template file/zipped)
3. Export/Import

None of these worked in getting the theme to copy over.

What did I do wrong?

Or maybe it was done right - but doesn't work?

I also made changes to the main site, and then re-installed the subdirectories, and they didn't have the changes included.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make all my sites have the same look (settings in ATO) without having to manually make the changes in each site?

Thanks!
Dona