Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

make custom attachment page

Old Sep 25, 2016, 09:22 AM
_kimberley

51 posts · Dec 2011
Amsterdam
make custom attachment page

Oke it look simple, but I'm working on it for days

I made a photo gallery with Folder Gallery plugin and I would like to open each link in a new page like this page:
http://gabber.nu/hardcore-xl-outdoor...-2016_001.html

Is it even possible? The most important is that every page has a unique DATA-HREF for Facebook comments. And if it's possibe with next previous buttons
Old Sep 25, 2016, 05:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you asked the author of that plugin?
Old Sep 26, 2016, 01:25 AM
_kimberley

51 posts · Dec 2011
Amsterdam
The plugin only read all files in a folder and shows them on a page, that's al! I could add target or HTML to all the links, but first I have to make a seperate page that shows a picture on a custom page.

That's the reason I ask here if it's possible to make a custom page. Something like
<a href="#" targer="custom">
and then open the photo on a custom page instead of open the link just in browser
Old Sep 26, 2016, 02:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Can you create a custom page? Sure, copy index.php as your base and start from there.

However, as I understand it, the plugin reads a folder and creates a link to the image itself (abc.jpg) what you want is a link to a new page and a unique DATA-HREF for Facebook.

That will have to be done in the plugin (change the link to a link to a page). And how are you going to handle the DATA-HREF?
Are they unique for each image?
Do you plan to put all the DATA-HREF's in the custom page code? That means each time you add an image to the folder, you will have to edit the custom pages code....
Old Sep 29, 2016, 05:28 AM
_kimberley

51 posts · Dec 2011
Amsterdam
ah oke right, I understand!

The only thing I can change is the way the links apears in de photogallery. Now I use a simple lightbox to open the image, but I would like to open the image in a attachmentpage because I already got a facebook comments plugin.

Anywho, I think my question is far away from where this Atahualpa forum is designed for

Thanks anyway!