Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Getting "Jquery is not defined" on my pages.

Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:58 AM
sjedwardz

13 posts · Jan 2010
Reading Berkshire
I've been trying to get various slideshow plugins to work on my site - so far they are not!
Namely nextgen and flagallery.

In the firebug error console I'm getting jquery is not defined and source being ?bfa_ata_file=(line 7)

I'm not sure if this is cuasing it but it is happening with all of my pages.

I'm using the latest version of the theme and I've tried turning off various plug ins including All in one SEO and W3 cache but its still happening. I tried it on the default 2012 theme and I don't get the errors.

The main page in question is
http://www.shaunedwards.com/venues/b...ng-photography
this one has the call to the FLA gallery slideshow which is clearly not working.

another is just text page with a few embeded images
http://www.shaunedwards.com/bio

ANy ideas anyone - I' really desperate to get a decent gallery slideshow plugin to run on my site!!
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:02 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you have your CSS and jscripts (ato->Configure CSS & JS) as external try swapping them to internal
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:07 AM
sjedwardz

13 posts · Jan 2010
Reading Berkshire
thanks for the quick reply.

Sods law kicked in with this one! Just after posting I disabled another plugin and it worked!!

I had been doing quite a bit of work on the yslow and page speed stuff and installed a plgin called "javascript to bottom" which helped with those scores but NOT with this.
Disabled it and message went away plus the FLA Gallery now works!!!

Thought I'd post this incase anyone encounters it!