Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Accidentally hid the whole header section, not sure how to get it back

Old Dec 16, 2011, 09:29 AM
parker589

2 posts · Dec 2011
Hey all,

I was messing around with my header.php template, trying some old code I found on a forum http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ht=image+fluid, but I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.7, and I was a dummy and forgot to back up the original header.php file before I updated (still very new to all this). I tried plugging back in the "default" code that the mod on that forum said to find before you changed it (I didn't back up because it looked the same! I must have been wrong), but now the entire header section is hidden, even though I have "&image %pages %bar1" listed in the ATO-> Style and Edit Header section. My site url is www.wmmt.org, for the record.

Does anyone know where I can find the original header.php template? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks so very much!
Old Dec 16, 2011, 09:37 AM
parker589

2 posts · Dec 2011
Oh my goodness, nevermind nevermind, I didn't think to just redownload atahualpa and take the header.php file. Sorry to waste anyone's time! As I said, still new to all this. Everyone have a fantastic day.