Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa and Simple Press Tables Issue

Old Jan 8, 2011, 04:49 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
I'm on the latest versions of WP, AT and SimplePress.

I am exactly in the situation described here:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=573

where my Simple Press tables are affected by "bleed through" from the AT theme.

I'm happy to see that there's a solution, however, unfortunately, I'm not that good with CSS, and so I don't know exactly (or even approximately) what I should put into the CSS Inserts in ATO in order to correct this. I'd like to learn, and I'm relatively good with technology, but right now I'm stuck, don't have an angle.

My development site with the forum page in question is:

http://www.simpleandenough.com/050_dev/forum

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Jan 8, 2011, 07:07 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Many times table issues can be resolved by taking out the settings from the tables section of the Atahualpa Theme Options. Sometime just turning off zebra striping takes care of it. That would be where I would start.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 03:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
I'm on the latest versions of WP, AT and SimplePress.
not helpful since versions change at any time and three months from now it will be an inaccurate statement.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 09:40 AM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
I ran into the same situation. The tables settings (for newbies, this is one of the many first-level items in the main outline of options in Atahualpa) has a "table cell" section which contains a css "background color" property. When I removed this css property, the problem went away. Nice feature.

WP 3.0.4
AT 3.5.3
SPF 4.3.5

Last edited by Publinaut; Jan 9, 2011 at 09:45 AM.