Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

<?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

Old Oct 22, 2011, 10:01 PM
Marieju

5 posts · Oct 2011
Help <?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

I am totally falling in love with this theme !

I m in no way a coder or a technical person, but I've been told trying to do something that there was a php error on this theme ?

This is what I've been told :

The error is due to a script error on your website. If you go to your site and view the source code, do a search for <?, you will see this:

<?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

This is a php code which should not appear in a html file. Its appearance means there is a script error in your file.

Anyway, it's not affecting the performance of your site. If you have a programmer in charge of it, ask him to fix it. If not, it's okay to leave it.

I understand that it is not causing real problems, but what is the part that need to be fixed ? I delete the whole line ?

thank you for any explanation
Old Oct 23, 2011, 03:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
Old Oct 23, 2011, 10:34 AM
Marieju

5 posts · Oct 2011
I installed this wordpress with the theme 2 days ago. So I should be up to date

WordPress 3.2.1.

Atahualpa 3.7.1

on : http://energydrink-facts.com

I didn't modify the theme in any way - if so - it could only be with plugins

thank you !
Old Oct 23, 2011, 12:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
congratulations, you just found a 'bug' - no big deal but you can fix it by going to ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->POST Container: STICKY and changing the line
HTML Code:
background: #eee url('<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/sticky.gif') 99% 5% no-repeat;
to
HTML Code:
background: #eee url('/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/sticky.gif') 99% 5% no-repeat;
Old Oct 23, 2011, 02:33 PM
Marieju

5 posts · Oct 2011
thank you !

just fixed it

which brings me to another question :

when I modify something in the theme option, every time I hit save, if freezes my browser. This is with Firefox - it goes in "no response" for almost a minute while it saves. Sometimes just going to the Atahualpa options makes Firefox freeze.

Doesnt do this with Chrome

This is a new compu and everything I can think of is up to date. Is this just me ?

I am asking cause I am thinking of using this theme often

thank you again !

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 24, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 03:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What version of Firefox? What host?