Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Content Submission Plug-in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14, 2010, 06:19 PM
writeleft

41 posts · Oct 2009
U.S.
Content Submission Plug-in

Hi all.

I'm currently designing a site that I want to be quite interactive on a variety of levels. One that is more important currently is video submission.

Does anyone know of a plug-in that is compatible with Atahualpa that allows people visiting your site to send you video clips? I assume it would be something similar to a contact form, but I don't know of any contact forms that allow users to submit anything other than contact information.

On a similar note, does anyone know of a plug-in similar to lightview plus or fancy box that creates a lightbox effect for youtube videos? I'm hoping to create a gallery page that consists of small thumbnails of youtube vidoes that users could click on and would pop up similar to a lightbox effect on a photo gallery page.

Any help you all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!