Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Quick question regarding shortcode/snippet in header

Old Mar 24, 2009, 11:16 AM
chirop

2 posts · Mar 2009
Hi, I'm using the Flexi Quote Rotator and need to add this shortcode

Quote:
[quoteRotator]
or this snippet

Quote:
<?php echo $quoteRotator->getQuoteCode(); ?>
to this line (where it says "XXXXXXX")

Quote:
$logo_area .= '" /></a></td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" class="logoarea-logo">XXXXXXX</td>';
}
in bfa_header_config.php

and i just can't quite figure out the right syntax. I've spent a couple of hours on it while someone will probably know off the top of their head what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!