Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Quick header permanent address

Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:21 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
I have read some all too complex ways to make sure we don't lose the header in an update. I want an easy way to do this.

Essentially, domain.com/images/ is where I want to put my images and not within the atahualpa directory as it will obviously be removed.

Where do I change the code to do this?

Thanks.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can change the code, but you will have to change the code each time there is an update

the code is in bfa_rotating_header_images.php
Old Dec 15, 2011, 05:31 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
Ah, I figured as much! Thanks all the same.

Cheers