Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo problem

Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:19 AM
Rio

2 posts · Mar 2009
I can't get my logo to work. I took all steps that were pointed out in other logo threads and still have the problem of my logo not showing... It shows the broken link image for images.... The huge-logo.gif logo is working fine when I select it but my own logo files dont show. I've tried it in .jpg .gif and .png, nothing seems to work. In my ftp client, I can find my logo in the /atahualpa/images/ directory... What could be the problem?
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:16 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1) It might have a space of a special character in the file name. Should be a-z, 0-9, dash and underscore only.
2) After you uploaded it, you'd also need to place its file name into Header -> Show Logo Image?