Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header image rotating - one quick and the rest slow

Old Nov 20, 2010, 11:28 AM
btwimages

13 posts · Nov 2010
the site is aryanalaw.btwimages.com

On IE and Safari, when I load any of the pages, the header image is set to transition, using the basic settings. I get one quick image on page load, then the rest transition at the normal rate. What do I need to change to have the first image stay on for 7 seconds, which is what it is currently set for.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 08:06 PM
Sven

32 posts · Aug 2009
New Hamphire, USA
My solution was to install imagerotator (JWPlayer)

You can see this working at my blog...more to follow...(xx) second intervals with random fade effects that work...

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 20, 2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: remove comments that were not relevant to the current question
Old Nov 21, 2010, 07:53 AM
btwimages

13 posts · Nov 2010
RThanks, worth looking into, but surely there must be a solution to the built in software.