Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Single post pages for only SOME posts?

Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:12 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] Single post pages for only SOME posts?

I show multiple posts or excerpts when people look at my posts.

I would prefer to have a few of these posts appear as a single post on the page - no other posts below it.

Is this possible in some easy fashion?
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you mean that you would like to somehow tag a post so that ..say it was the fifth post and you allow 10 posts per page, you would only see 3 posts and then get the navigation. so you go to the older posts and now just see that one post and igf you go to 'older posts, now you would see 10 posts.

Is this what you are looking for?
Old Dec 14, 2010, 05:52 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
No, but I fixed it using additional categories to keep those posts on separate pages instead of consecutive.