Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

qtranslate - Atahualpa 3.5.3

Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:43 AM
nikomck

2 posts · Aug 2010
Send a message via AIM to nikomck Send a message via Yahoo to nikomck Send a message via Skype™ to nikomck
qtranslate - Atahualpa 3.5.3

I have install wordpress 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3.
i used qtranslate and so far so good but i want to place the the flags (or both) or widget (create sidebar) in page menu.
I have use the
PHP Code:
<?php qtrans_generateLanguageSelectCode(image); ?>
test it almost everywhere but nothing.

any ideas ??

thanks
Old Aug 14, 2010, 05:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what plugin are you using?
Old Aug 14, 2010, 06:30 AM
nikomck

2 posts · Aug 2010
Send a message via AIM to nikomck Send a message via Yahoo to nikomck Send a message via Skype™ to nikomck
i'm using qTranslate v2.5.9 with two languages.
it is possible to place a sidebar (Add new Widget Areas) in the right of page menu?
thanks for the replay.
Old Aug 14, 2010, 07:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can't put a new widget area in the menubar, but you can put one next to it and then use CSS to position it where you want.