Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Post navigation alphabetically

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 2, 2011, 02:00 PM
fullmetalgirl

32 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Post navigation alphabetically

Al my posts are alphabetically, now i would like to see the navigation in single post pages to show alphabetically aswell.

Is there a way?
note that not all posts are in the same catagorie, but even then they should be alphabetically.

Help would be much appreciated