Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Gold member but can't access

Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:50 PM
jenb

29 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Gold member but can't access

Hi I am a gold member, (I paid a couple years ago) but cannot access the gold forum to remove the link in the footer.

Also, i would like to know how to make the width of the menu bar larger, and the same size as the parts that contain text. It seems that they are about a pixel wider.

Thanks ,
Jennifer
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here is a link directly to the removal instructions. Please tell me what happens when you click it. All your info indicates you should be able to access the Gold forum.

For your other question take a look at the instructions in the Menu section of the theme options. It mentions putting a border on the menu.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:09 AM
jenb

29 posts · Oct 2009
Thanks, through that link I was able to access.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:15 AM
jenb

29 posts · Oct 2009
Also, checked out the menu section on the theme, and I tried putting a 1 px border around the menu, but the change did not take effect. I used the same color as the background, even tried a 4px to see if there was any change.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:01 AM
jenb

29 posts · Oct 2009
The url is davidbrianministires.com

My client also wants the height of the menu bar to be taller, and without the extra pixel showing up around the page titles, AND more space in between the titles.

Is there a change to the code that needs to be made? Also, where would I insert the code?

First time I'm doing one for a client, so kind of nervous about getting this right, thanks!