Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] excerpts on front page

Old Feb 14, 2010, 01:16 PM
harty

28 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,
How can I get excerpts of posts to appear on the front page?
Right now, full posts are shown, but I'd prefer to show the first paragraph only and have people click through to the full story.
Is that possible?
Thanks.
Steve

Last edited by harty; Feb 14, 2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 02:07 PM
harty

28 posts · Sep 2009
Solved it.
Configure excerpts under Post & Pages: Show the first X posts on HOME page as full posts? set this to zero.