Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Border around page menu?

Old Jun 3, 2011, 02:10 PM
kristal

32 posts · Feb 2010
Somehow when I was originally playing with the atahualpa settings, I added a dashed border around the page menu bar. Now I can't figure out how to get rid of it. See my test blog here: http://peddlergraphics.com/testblog/ How can I get rid of that border? Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 3, 2011, 04:42 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Perhaps in ATO>Menu 1 or in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
Old Jun 4, 2011, 09:48 AM
kristal

32 posts · Feb 2010
I checked both those spots, and nothing there about borders... hmm
Old Jun 4, 2011, 10:11 AM
kristal

32 posts · Feb 2010
I have one clue... I originally was using Atahualpa 3.4.5.1 and set up a lot of options through there, then when I started using Atahualpa 3.6.7, I used the feature to import my settings. When using the 3.4.5.1 version, if I go to Page Menu Bar options and add/remove the [dashed 1px #cccccc] from "border around all menu items" it also adds/removes the border around the entire menu area instead of just around the buttons. Now with using the 3.6.7 version, when I add/remove the "border around all menu items" it only affects the border around each individual button and not around the whole menu area. So, could it be hard coded in there somewhere? If so, what file should I look through?
Old Jun 4, 2011, 04:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Before going too far I just want to make sure you have applied the three 3.6.7 bug fixes as listed in the New Versions and Updating thread?

I just want to eliminate any of the bugs fixed by them as a possibility for you issue.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:27 PM
mragoche@gmail.com

4 posts · Dec 2011
I've got the same issue with 3.7.3

I'd love to remove that.

Thanks for the time!
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) install the FireBug extension of Firebug
2) examine the area involves
3) copy and paste into a reply, the CSS that is showing
Old Feb 21, 2012, 04:04 PM
mragoche@gmail.com

4 posts · Dec 2011
It definitely has the dashed border on there still. I'll get on DreamWeaver and see what I can do.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 04:22 PM
mragoche@gmail.com

4 posts · Dec 2011
And the next question is where is the stylesheet that has the header and menu divs?
Old Feb 21, 2012, 04:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
The styles for Atahualpa are saved in the database. There is a CSS Inserts box in the theme option for adding CSS. No need to edit files.

also make sure you look at the styling options in the MENU secton of the theme - JD

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 21, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:34 PM
mragoche@gmail.com

4 posts · Dec 2011
Problem solved! Funny how these simple problems turn into BIG learning opportunities. From a kid who knows how to juggle; Juggledad and Imilesw, you guys rock!

Mason

Last edited by mragoche@gmail.com; Feb 21, 2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: oops!