Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sociable, NextPage, and Post/Page Info Items ... A Thank You.

Old Jun 26, 2009, 09:40 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Flynn,

Thank you for enabling the Sociable plugin in Post (and Page) footers. This was a lfe saver. Well. Okay. Maybe not that dramatic. But it sure helped.

I was just tinkering with the nextpage tag for use on long posts and all of a sudden I noticed that the sociable icons were severely overshadowing the "Page 1 2 ..." line. At first I didn't think nextpage was working.

After a bit of research on this forum and actually reading ALL of the details in the Post/Page Info Items section of ATO ... ... I reset Sociable and assigned it to the footers, per your instuctions, and now it works and my nextpage works (although I see another plugin on the horizon, Page 1 2 ... needs some "help").

Thanks again for such a well designed, well built theme.