Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Isolate Home Page for CSS Inserts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2011, 07:29 AM
Oh_Matt

3 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Isolate Home Page for CSS Inserts

Hi,

I'm trying to remove the left border from the far left of the menu at this site:

http://toliatibros.com/interior/

The code for the border that I have in my CSS inserts is:

ul.rMenu li a
{
border-left: solid 1px #FFFFFF !important;
}

What do I need to add to isolate the left side of the "Home" tab in order to remove that stroke?

Thank you!

Best,
Matt.