Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I choose between Single Post Pages and Multi Post Pages?

Old Jan 3, 2010, 03:19 AM
BradyKelly

4 posts · Jun 2009
I've googled this quite extensively (I think), and I've looked everywhere in WP and Atahualpa, but I can't find anywhere that I set that I want to always use single post pages. I want to use the SEO option to make post titles H1, and that only works on single post pages.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 05:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
A single post page is just that - a page with just one post. A multi post page is your blog page where you see multiple posts. You can go to dashboard->settings->reading->Blog pages show at most X posts, and set that to 1. This way you will only have one post on even your blog page.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 05:17 AM
BradyKelly

4 posts · Jun 2009
I tried that, but my post titles are still tagged as H2, and my blog title as H1, despite having the "Make Post/Page Titles H1?" SEO option set to Yes, and max posts per page to 1.