Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebars are still on static home page, won't go away.

Old May 25, 2009, 02:20 PM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
I went to "Sidebars" in the theme options and removed the check from "Front Page" on both the left and right sidebars. I've tried it several times, but those doggone sidebars refuse to budge.

I have 2.7.1 but it's an upgrade from version 2.0.?.

http://www.james-reynolds.com/wordpress2/
Old May 25, 2009, 06:01 PM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
fixed it by just putting the page ID in the "leave sidebar off ..."