Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Entire site is off center on a particular computer

Old Apr 21, 2009, 08:11 AM
evalee

7 posts · Mar 2009
This is a bit strange. My site looks fine on my home computers (4 Macs) and on my PC at work. However when I bring it up on my Mac at work, everything is flowing off the right side of the page. I have to believe that it is doing this on some other people's computers. I'v had a number of friends check it for me and it looks fine on theirs. I am attached a screen shot of it here.

I have tried changing the display mode to 1280 by 960, nothing seems to help. My heades is 1300 pixels wide, could this be the problem?

www.womenandadversity.com

thanks so much
Evalee