Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Nextgen Image Gallery on Home Page

Old Oct 5, 2010, 08:47 PM
KenS

3 posts · Oct 2010
Hello-

I am new to Atahualpa , but really like the theme. I am having a strange problem with Nextgen and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. If i put a gallery in a post, the gallery does not show up on the home page, just the text of the post and the text about clicking for a slideshow.

I'm building this for my son's cub scout pack, you can see the drat at http://www.kenshenkman.com/224

I am using WP 3.0.1, Atahualpa 3.5.3, and Nextgen 1.6.2

I have tried deactivating all other plugins, but no change. I tried with the default theme and it seems to work.
\
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

Last edited by lmilesw; Oct 5, 2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:01 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in the style excerpts section and set them to full posts instead of only excerpts. That should do the trick.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:06 PM
KenS

3 posts · Oct 2010
Holy cow!

That was fast (and easy)! Fixed

Now I need to go find a Nextgen forum and find out why I'm only seeing first 10 images.

Thanks!

Ken
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:11 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Ten images where? Did you check the NextGen options?
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:19 PM
KenS

3 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks for the quick reply yet again. It looks like Nextgen didn't generate all the thumbnails the fist time, so I did it again and it worked fine.

Thanks

Ken