Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Notice: Undefined variable: odd_or_even in bfa://content_inside_loop on line 6

Old Apr 7, 2011, 05:12 AM
tasha

2 posts · Apr 2011
I'm using Wordpress 3.1.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.4

I'm getting the following error appearing above with posts:

Notice: Undefined variable: odd_or_even in bfa://content_inside_loop on line 6
class="post-91 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-uncategorized odd" id="post-91">

Here is the the php code for "the loop" which is the only place I've found the odd_or_even variable so far.

<?php /* For SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */
bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>

<?php /* Post Container starts here */
if ( function_exists('post_class') ) { ?>
<div <?php if ( is_page() ) { post_class('post'); } else { post_class("$odd_or_even"); } ?> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>">
<?php } else { ?>
<div class="<?php echo ( is_page() ? 'page ' : '' ) . $odd_or_even . ' post" id="post-'; the_ID(); ?>">
<?php } ?>

<?php bfa_post_kicker('<div class="post-kicker">','</div>'); ?>

<?php bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); ?>

<?php bfa_post_byline('<div class="post-byline">','</div>'); ?>

<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>

<?php bfa_post_pagination('<p class="post-pagination"><strong>'.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'</strong>','</p>'); ?>

<?php bfa_post_footer('<div class="post-footer">','</div>'); ?>

</div><!-- / Post -->

any ideas as to why I'm getting this error message?
Old Apr 7, 2011, 05:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
probably the Suhosin Issue - see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12262
Old Apr 7, 2011, 01:57 PM
tasha

2 posts · Apr 2011
Thank you. I had checked with Dreamhost my hosting provider and the support person I was talking to said that since I was using PHP Version 5.2.15 that suhosin wasn't the problem. I'll go back to them.