Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Plugin broke my Add HTML/CSS Inserts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2011, 05:47 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
Plugin broke my Add HTML/CSS Inserts

I added the plugin WP-Members to a site and now I can't seem to edit the html/css inserts. I can see the top line, but I can't expand the box and see what's in there, but if I insert my cursor at the end of the line and hit my delete key, the second line will come to the top. I need to add some code here and not sure how to repair this. Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you!