Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Issue regarding blog post footers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 3, 2010, 02:12 PM
DH59

2 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] Issue regarding blog post footers

I have been creating a website locally using xampp server, therefore cannot provide a link to illustrate my problem, so I hope I can explain it properly. I installed this some time ago, but have only worked on it sporadically up to now. I have WP 2.8.6 and Atahualpa 3.4.4 on Windows XP Pro.

I wanted to create a static home page and a separate blog page for posts, which I managed to do by following instructions on the WP forum. So far I now have Home, About and Blog pages. I have gone through all the settings and suggestions on this forum regarding settings for post footers for multi-post pages, but I still cannot get the post footers to appear below the sample posts I've made on the blog page. When I view the post as I'm creating it, I can see the footers, but when I publish the post they are not there on the actual page.

Post/Page Info Items>Footer: Multi Post Pages has the default text still there. I have not made any changes to any files, as far as I can recall in the months I've been playing with this website.

You can see the two example posts I made on the blog page in the image below, with no footer information present.

Edit: When I click on the post title, the next page, that contains just the actual single post, has the footer and comment box. Is the layout on the main blog page where all the posts are listed (with no footer, etc) normal?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exampleblog.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	519  

Last edited by DH59; Jun 3, 2010 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Extra information