Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Cannot access WP blog admin..dashboard etc. after automatic update yesterday 6/28/12

Old Jun 29, 2012, 04:21 PM
EDHUK

4 posts · Jun 2012
Cannot access WP blog admin..dashboard etc. after automatic update yesterday 6/28/12

I have updated using the automatic method before without problems. Yesterday I used the automatic update again but now I cannot access our band blog. I receive the following error code when trying to go to dashboard.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_is_mobile() in /home/content/10/7985910/html/wp-admin/index.php on line 22

I have looked on the net and see many instances of problems like mine but no resoultion of problem. I am unable to access any files so cannot make changes.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Cheers, Dave
Old Jun 29, 2012, 04:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Link to sight? Are you saying you don't have ftp access?
Old Jun 29, 2012, 04:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
sis you update the Theme or WP?

If the theme, do a manual update
Old Jun 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
EDHUK

4 posts · Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
sis you update the Theme or WP?

If the theme, do a manual update
I updated the WP but clearly the uatonatic update had a problem.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 05:15 PM
EDHUK

4 posts · Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Link to sight? Are you saying you don't have ftp access?
I don't have ftp access.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 05:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you updated WP and it failed and you don't have FTP access you are in trouble and need to call your host's support group and ask for help. There is nothing we can do other than tell you to call them
Old Jun 29, 2012, 05:32 PM
EDHUK

4 posts · Jun 2012
Thought that might be the case. Very much appreciate your quick reply. Cheers,
David