Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

My logo appears shrunk, but the file itself hasn't changed?

Old Jul 26, 2013, 02:09 PM
shadowjade

5 posts · Oct 2012
My logo appears shrunk, but the file itself hasn't changed?

Site: http://tenacitydivine.com

It was fine yesterday. It looked like this:

Today, it looks like this:

with just that little tiny shrunk spot being my logo up there where it belongs. It's clickable, and goes to the main site as usual. When right clicked and open image in new tab, it shows up the proper size.

Have no clue what's going on. May have been the result of a plugin I tried, I suppose, because I was messing with them at some point this week, but I've uninstalled and/or deactivated anything that isn't a plugin that I've been using for a good long while.

Help and suggestions greatly appreciated. I'm at my wits end looking for the cause.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 04:06 PM
shadowjade

5 posts · Oct 2012
One additional, hopefully relevant, detail. Discovered by chance that it appears just fine on current Firefox and IE. My screen grabs where it doesn't, despite working a couple days ago, were taken in Chrome, plus I (thoguht) I reasonably verified that it didn't work on my Nexus 7, either... but then again, that's Google Chrome, too.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 04:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Shutoff your plugins and see what happens. If that fixes it, turn them back on till you find the culprit

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 26, 2013 at 07:26 PM.