Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] In WP MultiSite all icons are missing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:24 PM
helga

1 posts · Dec 2012
Iceland
Unhappy [SOLVED] In WP MultiSite all icons are missing

[moderater note] see post #7

On my WP MultiSite setup all the Montezuma Theme icons are missing. That is there are no icons on my two websites (multilanguage) that I am trying to create using WP MultiSite. My Montezuma test setup that I run locally on a VMWare Player using TurnKey WordPress has no problem.

I just updated everything to WP 3.5 but I am not sure if the icons went missing when I did that or if they were already missing.

Is there some known MultiSite problem that I should be aware of or did this happen with the update?

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 28, 2013 at 04:16 AM.