Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Create a page whit a especific category posts miniatures

Old Jun 20, 2010, 10:02 AM
chycoo

27 posts · Oct 2009
Curitiba - PR - Brazil
Create a page whit a especific category posts miniatures

Hi, sorry about my poor english, i am from Brazil I a speak only portuguese.

I need to create a page, to list (whit a link to post) the miniatures of each post from the "category x" .
I have created categorie "brands" and the posts "VW, BMW, Audi, Chevrolet ..." I would like may "CAR PAGE" shows the "miniature.gif" of each brand, side by side ( Anything some like a gallery images), and when the people click, go to post.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Francisco (@chycoo)
Brazil
Old Jun 25, 2010, 04:23 PM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
I don't think that what you are asking is really anything to do with the Atahualpa theme. You'd be better off asking it on one of the wordpress support forums. Take a look here http://wordpress.org/support/
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:30 PM
chycoo

27 posts · Oct 2009
Curitiba - PR - Brazil
ok, thanks. i try it.
the solution comes from there, a plugin make this.