Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Plugins (widgets?) stopped working/ disappeared! HELP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 21, 2011, 03:27 AM
Cherry

3 posts · Oct 2011
Unhappy Plugins (widgets?) stopped working/ disappeared! HELP

The plugins/widgets were working fine until, I think, a few days ago but now something seems to have gone wrong - and I have NO idea WHAT

I am using Ata v3.4.9 with right and left sidebars each containing about 4 to 5 widgets.
All were fine but now
* calendar - is there but posted days not highlighted
* categories - "select a category" visible but nothing to select
* sitemap - empty
* collapsing archives - completely disappeared apart from the title
* recent comments - says "no comments" - not true
* who's online - always "0" - not true
* contact form - clicking on contact form link returns a "Not Found"

I am totally lost.

The only changes I've made in the last few days are:
* making 1 post
* upgrading about 4 plugins (can't remember which ones though)

The strange thing is, they seem to come back to life when I'm LOGGED IN...
I haven't tested them all, but archives and comments are definitely back and VISIBLE when I'm logged in. Log out, and they're gone...
No good for non-WP-using visitors...

Please help