Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

3.7.11: New option "Header Images Directory"

Old Apr 10, 2013, 10:01 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
3.7.11: New option "Header Images Directory"

I tried the instructions in the thread Atahualpa 3.7.11 - how to save your header images across updates: the new option in the 'Header Image' section of the theme options -> 'Header Images Directory'.

This option does not seem to save into the database something like "../../atahualpa-images/header".

It does save to the database the input like "../../atahualpa-images-header".
Old Apr 11, 2013, 04:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) how do you know it is not saving into the database? Your example works for me.
2) this will change with 3.7.12 because some sites prevent the use of '../..' because of security errors
I've sent version 3.7.12 to Flynn (the developer) and after he reviews it he will submit it to WP for review so it may take a couple weeks to show up at WP.