Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Big problem with updating from 3.4.5.1 to 3.4.6

Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:34 AM
Jan-Olov

4 posts · Feb 2010
Salbohed, Sweden
Hi I have used atahualpa for some time and I really like that theme.
Now when i updated to the latest I get a lot of errors and I don't understand why.
I have a clean WP2.9.2 installed 2 days ago, installed atahualpa 3.4.5.1 I guess, since it was the latest one at the time.
Today I tried to update to 3.4.6 with this result
Warning: include_once(/secret.../savhammar.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /secret.../savhammar.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65
And line 67,73,74,75,76,77,78....
What went wrong?
I have deleted the atahualpa theme and installed it again, same result.
If You go to my site You will see the messages in full.
http://www.savhammar.net/
Don't know how long I will have it like that, but for a little while anyway.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 02:26 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try manually installing the theme instead of using the automatic update

If you added images to the images/header/ folder and do an automatic upgrade, the folder maybe wiped out with the images from the theme. This is why you want to backup any images you have put there.

Personally, I do the update manually. I
- download the theme to my computer
- unzip the folder and make sure it has the name of the version
- copy in my header images, deleting the supplied images
- FTP the folder to the themes folder
This way I can switch between versions just in case I missed something - this does require that I adjust URL names if I'm using the full path name to get to an image, but I'm ok with that.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 09:19 AM
Jan-Olov

4 posts · Feb 2010
Salbohed, Sweden
Thank's I probably have to do that
Old Feb 19, 2010, 09:26 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Your site looks great now.

Would you mind explaining how you got the calendar and Arkiv widgets to be in 2 columns under the single column right sidebar?
Old Feb 19, 2010, 09:34 AM
Jan-Olov

4 posts · Feb 2010
Salbohed, Sweden
Sorry, You where too quick that's another theme.
Don't know if I can tell you what here

Must be blind I'm looking for the "Solved" button.
Juggledad's way solved the issue

Last edited by Jan-Olov; Feb 19, 2010 at 09:38 AM.