Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Tables in Posts--changing background color

Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:23 AM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
Tables in Posts--changing background color

I'm programming an html table in one of my pages. I'd like the table background to be white but it is automatically grey. I added a CSS insert to make this particular table white but it still comes up grey. Can anyone tell me how I can change that?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Chloe
Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:44 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You will probably have to take out some of the code in the theme settings ATO>Style Tables if you want to use code in CSS Inserts. Alternatively you can use the setting in the tables section to perhaps do what you want.